Monday, June 25, 2007

Worst toy tie-in ever?

I don't really pay attention to these things much anymore -- most of my toy buying is comics-related rather than movie-related (and, every so often, kid-related) -- so I have absolutely no clue if this toy is indeed the single worst movie tie-in ever, as Wm. Steven Humphrey of the Portland Mercury posits. But I think the man's certainly got a valid point:
The Human Torch has no need for an "All-Terrain Vehicle" -- because the last time I checked, the Human Torch can f&@$ing FLY.
Point well made, sir. Point well made.

2 comments:

Tim said...

ATVs are exclusively for a$$*!@es and rednecks. I know, this has nothing to do with the Human Torch riding an ATV, but this guy who lives down the block from me is constantly ripping around our neighborhood on one of these stupid four-wheelers--and without a helmet, no less! So basically, this is just to let him know, I think he's an a$$*!%e and a redneck.

Then what better way to mock his 'neckitude than lighting your Human Torch ATV on fire and rolling it down his driveway?

Joe Dy said...

Then again, there's also that Justice League toy where the Flash is riding a motorcycle.